Consumer Price Indices and Inflation Rates-October 2006

About Report

Statistical Releases
CPI and Inflation Rates
October
2006

Overview

Consumer Price Index (CPI) increased by 1.9 per cent from 204.2 points in September 2006 to 208.0 points in October 2006. Month-on-month overall inflation rate accelerated from 13.8 per cent in September 2006 to 15.7 per cent in October 2006. On the other hand, month-on-month underlying inflation rate which excludes food items from the CPI basket also rose from 5.7 per cent to 6.0 per cent.
Consumer Price Indices and Inflation Rates-October 2006

Share This Page